All houses are fully equipped and with heating, fans or air-conditioning hot/cold
Fire wood is extra, and sold by the kilo.
Guests are expected to leave a clean house, wash up and dispose of all rubbish.
Arrival time, approx around 16.00. However, please check as an earlier entrance might be possible.
Departure time, approx around 10.00 am. However, please check as a later departure might be possible.
Building works: building works may suddenly, without advance notice, occur somewhere in the vicinity of your accommodation.This is beyond the control of MallorcaHus. However, if this would be the case, and you would feel inconvenience with your accommodation, we will do our utmost to offer you an alternative accommodation to the same standard, but we will not accept any liability or pay any compensation.
Transport and Transfer
The 3 km Sóller tunnel built in 1997, makes the Sóller valley accessible from Palma airport in 30 minutes, by car.
From Plaza de España in Palma, there is:
- Tren de Sóller, a direct train to Sóller.
- Bus Nord, the tunnel express.
- The Palma - Valldemossa - Deía - Sóller - Puerto de Sóller bus, which follows the coast.
- The last daily public transport from Palma to Sóller is around 19.00 h.
We are happy to assist you with information on airport services such as, car hire, taxi and public transport.
Calculated Time By car
- Airport/ Sóller - 30 minutes
- Sóller/ Fornalutx - 10 minutes
- Sóller/ Biniaraix - 5 minutes
- Sóller/ Beach - 10 minutes
- Airport/ Palma centre - 10 minutes – every 15 minutes
- Airport/ Illetas - 20 minutes